Not sure what to make with the pulp from making nut mylk?? These cookie bites are delicious and super easy to make!!
- 1 Cup Cashew Pulp*
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 3 tbs Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 Cup Chia Seeds
- Optional: Shredded Coconut, Cacao Nibs
- In a food processor, combine cashew pulp* and oats until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine maple syrup, vanilla extract and chia seeds. Let this mixture sit for about 15 minutes or until the chia starts to create a pudding like texture.
- Add cacao nibs or shredded coconut (optional)
- Bake at 350 degrees until thebottom edges turn golden brown (roughly 13-17 minutes depending on the size of your cookies)
*Nut Pulp is the byproduct of making nut mylk. Learn how to make nut mylk here!